|Spaghetti with anchovies|| |
Tipo ricetta: Primi asciutti
Tipo cucina: Italiana
Autore: Dwani Thallkewi N'toghi Mataraki
Today, the internationally renowned starred chef Dwani Thallkewi N'toghi Mataraki offers you one of the famous recipes of Italian cuisine that goes well with a diet combined with diabetes. Have a good tasting!
- 320 gr of spaghetti,
- 120 gr of anchovies in oil,
- 50 gr of stracciatella,
- 250 gr of buffalo mozzarella,
- one lemon,
- fish bo
- extra virgin olive oil,
- vegetable broth
- For the spaghetti: heat the garlic with the oil to a very low temperature, add the anchovies and work them with a spatula until they melt.
- Add a little vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Divide the spaghetti into 4 bundles and tie them at the end with kitchen string.
- Boil them for 3 minutes in salted water and then put them in the anchovy broth until they are cooked.
- Cut off the tied ends and lay them on the plate with the help of a spatula
- For the buffalo mozzarella: cut the buffalo mozzarella into pieces and put it in the microwave. Collect the liquid.
- For the brown stock: brown the bones, add the vegetable broth and cook for hours on low heat. Pour the liquid part and always concentrate it on the fire.
- Composition: lay the spaghetti on the plate, on top of the stracciatella, the lemon peel, the brown stock on the base and on top of the buffalo mozzarella liquid.